Send Flowers To Italy is in the business of delivering fresh flowers and other related gifts in Italy. We understand that your privacy is important to you, and that you care about how your information is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits Our Site and will only collect and use information in ways that are useful to you and in a manner consistent with your rights and our obligations under the law.
Section 1 - Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
means an account required to access and/or use certain areas and features of Our Site. This applies to Our customers who are placing orders online
means a small text file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site. Details of the Cookies used by Our Site are set out in section 12, below
means this website, https://www.sendflowerstoitaly.net.
means World Florist Association, a company registered in UAE
Section 2 - Information - About Us
- Our Site, Send Flowers To Italy.net, is owned and operated by World Florist Association, a company registered in UAE
- We do not have a Data Protection Officer since we are a small company employing less than 250 people, our European Customer base is very less and data we process is not sensitive enough
Section 3 - Scope - What Does This Policy Cover?
Section 4 - What Data Do We Collect?
Some data will be collected automatically by Our Site, other data will only be collected if you voluntarily submit it and/or consent to Us using it for the purposes set out in section 5. (For example, when signing up for an Account as a client, or placing an order online.)
Depending upon your use of Our Site, We may collect some or all of the following data:
For Send Flowers To Italy Users And Customers:
- You can register on our website using the following link https://www.sendflowerstoitaly.net/create_account/. The registration process asks for a full name, password, email address, address, zip code, phone number, Business/Company name and your newsletter preference. If you place an order online without registering your will be automatically registered as a customer and the purpose of such registration is to enable a customer to track his/her order online and to enable him/her to review the order online
- During the ordering process the website will ask for the Recipient's Name, Address, Phone Number, Greeting Message, Special instructions and Delivery Date for customer's order.
- The data as specified in this list may also be collected if you fill various forms on our website (Offline Payment/Contact us etc.)
- Credit Card numbers are not stored on our servers and secure payments are processed through Checkout.com or 2checkout.com or Paypal.com
- IP address (automatically collected)
- Web browser type and version (automatically collected)
- Operating system (automatically collected)
- A list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on Our Site, and the site you exit to (automatically collected)
- Any other information you choose to share publicly. For example, anything you post to Send Flowers To Italy.Net
- Transaction data, such as: billing address, shipping address, phone numbers, products purchased, order ID, product price, product quantity, product images, and product description. This does not include credit card numbers - we only collect information that will help us authenticate a transaction.
Section 5 - How Do We Use Your Data?
- All personal data is stored securely in accordance with the EU (GDPR). For more details on security see section 6, below.
b. For Send Flowers To Italy Customers:
We use your data to provide the best possible services to you. This includes:
- Providing and managing your Account
- Providing and managing your access to Our Site
- Personalizing and tailoring your experience on Our Site
- Providing Our services to you
- Personalizing and tailoring Our services for you
- Responding to communications from you
- Supplying you with emails e.g. newsletters, alerts, etc. that we feel are necessary for you to be able to effectively utilize our Services.
- Analyzing your use of Our Site and gathering feedback to enable Us to continually improve Our Site and your user experience
- Communicating with you about Our services
- Contacting you with announcements, updates or offers regarding Our services
- Providing support and assistance for Our services
- Resolving disputes
- Enforcing our Terms of Service
We will only process your Personal Data if we have a lawful basis for doing so. Lawful bases for processing include consent, contractual necessity and our "legitimate interests" or the legitimate interest of others, as further described below.
- In some cases, the collection of data may be a statutory or contractual requirement, and We will be limited in the services we can provide you without your consent for Us to be able to use such data.
- With your permission and/or where permitted by law, We may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email with information, news and offers on our products AND/OR related services. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam, and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that We fully protect your rights and comply with Our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, as amended in 2004, 2011 and 2015.
- Our Site may engage in what is known as “behavioral advertising” – advertising which is tailored to your preferences, based on your activity. Your activity is monitored using Cookies, as detailed below in section 12. You can control and limit your data used in this way by adjusting your web browser’s privacy settings. Limiting the use of your data in this way will not remove the advertising, but it will make it less relevant to your interests and activities on Our Site.
- Under GDPR we will ensure that your personal data is processed lawfully, fairly, and transparently, without adversely affecting your rights. We will only process your personal data if at least one of the following basis applies:
- you have given consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party, or in order to take steps at the request of you prior to entering into a contract;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
- processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or of another natural person;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the protection of public interest; and/or
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Us or by a third party on our behalf, except where such interests are overridden by the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
Section 6 - How Do We Store Your Data?
- We only keep your data for as long as We need to in order to use it as described above in section 5, and/or for as long as We have your permission to keep it. In any event, We will conduct an annual review to ascertain whether we need to keep your data.
- Data security is of great importance to Us, and to protect your data We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure data collected through Our Site and stored on Our servers.
- Notwithstanding the security measures that We take, it is important to remember that the transmission of data via the internet may not be completely secure and that you are advised to take suitable precautions when transmitting to Us data via the internet.
Section 7 - Do We Share Your Data?
- We may share your data with other companies in Our group of companies. This includes Our subsidiaries AND/OR Our holding company and its subsidiaries.
- We may contract with third parties to supply services to you on Our behalf. These may include payment processing, delivery of goods, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. In some cases, the third parties may require access to some or all of your data. Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, Our obligations, and the obligations of the third party under the law.
- We may compile statistics about the use of Our Site including data on traffic, usage patterns, user numbers, sales and other information. All such data will be anonymized and will not include any personally identifying information. We may from time to time share such data with third parties such as prospective investors, affiliates, partners and advertisers. Data will only be shared and used within the bounds of the law.
- In certain circumstances We may be legally required to share certain data held by Us, which may include your personal information, for example, where We are involved in legal proceedings, where We are complying with the requirements of legislation, a court order, or a governmental authority. We do not require any further consent from you in order to share your data in such circumstances and will comply as required with any legally binding request that is made of Us.
Section 8 - What Happens If Our Business Changes Hands?
- In the event that any of your data is to be transferred in such a manner, you will be contacted in advance and informed of the changes. When contacted you will be given the choice to have your data deleted or withheld from the new owner or controller.
Section 9 - How Can You Control Your Data?
- When you submit information via Our Site, it’s recorded in our secure database. We aim to give you controls on Our use of your data (including the ability to opt-out of receiving emails from Us, which you may do by unsubscribing using the links provided in Our emails, sending an email to sales (@) sendflowerstoitaly.net requesting a copy of any personal information or requesting the removal of your information, AND/OR by managing your Account if you are a Send Flowers To Italy client.)
Section 10 - Your Right to Withhold Information and Your Right to Withdraw Information After You Have Given it
- You may access certain areas of Our Site without providing any data at all. However, to use all features and functions available on Our Site you may be required to submit or allow for the collection of certain data.
- You may withdraw your consent for Us to use your personal data, as set out in section 5, by contacting Us using the details set out in section 15, and We will delete your data from Our systems. However, you acknowledge this may severely limit Our ability to provide our services to you.
- For Our clients who have a customer that requests to review or remove their personal data, simply contact us using the information in section 11 below, and we will send you a copy of the customer’s data or remove their data based on your request, within 30 days of the request.
Section 11 - How Can You Access Your Data?
If you are one of our customers, you have the legal right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by Us (where such data is held). You can Contact Us for more details at sales (@) sendflowerstoitaly.net, or using the contact details below in section 15.
Section 12 - What Cookies Do We Use and What For?
- All Cookies used by and on Our Site are used in accordance with current English and EU Cookie Law.
- Certain features of Our Site depend on Cookies to function. US and EU Cookie Law deem these Cookies to be “strictly necessary”. These Cookies, along with other cookies We use are shown below in section 12(E). Your consent will not be sought to place these Cookies. You may still block these Cookies by changing your internet browser’s settings, but please be aware that Our Site may not work as intended if you do so. We have taken great care to ensure that your privacy is not at risk by allowing them.
- The following first party Cookies may be placed on your computer or device:
- Our Site uses analytics services provided by Google. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse usage statistics, enabling Us to better understand how people use Our Site. This, in turn, enables Us to improve Our Site and the products and services offered through it. You do not have to allow Us to use these Cookies, as detailed below, however whilst Our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of Our Site, it does enable Us to continually improve Our Site, making it a better and more useful experience for you.
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all cookies or only third party cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
- You can choose to delete Cookies at any time however you may lose any information that enables you to access Our Site more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, login and personalization settings.
- It is recommended that you keep your internet browser and operating system up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser and manufacturer of your computer or device if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
Section 13 - Summary of Your Rights under GDPR
Under the GDPR, you have:
- the right to request access to, deletion of or correction of, your personal data held by Us;
- the right to complain to a supervisory authority;
- be informed of what data processing is taking place;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- object to processing of your personal data;
- rights with respect to automated decision-making and profiling (see section 14 below).
Section 14 - Automated Decision-Making and Profiling
- In the event that We use personal data for the purposes of automated decision-making and those decisions have a legal (or similarly significant effect) on you, you have the right to challenge to such decisions under GDPR, requesting human intervention, expressing their own point of view, and obtaining an explanation of the decision from Us.
- The right described in section 14(A) does not apply in the following circumstances:
- The decision is necessary for the entry into, or performance of, a contract between the you and Us;
- The decision is authorised by law; or
- You have given your explicit consent.
- Where We use your personal data for profiling purposes, the following shall apply:
- Clear information explaining the profiling will be provided, including its significance and the likely consequences;
- Appropriate mathematical or statistical procedures will be used;
- Technical and organisational measures necessary to minimise the risk of errors and to enable such errors to be easily corrected shall be implemented; and
- All personal data processed for profiling purposes shall be secured in order to prevent discriminatory effects arising out of profiling.
Section 15 - Contacting Us
Section 17 - Third-party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information, except to very specific partners to which we supply limited information to in order for them to display Our client’s customers ratings and reviews. If you request to have your personally identifiable information removed from our system, we will in turn remove that information from our syndication partners by removing it from the feeds we provide them.
Section 18 - Third-party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act, Fair Information Practices, Can Spam Act, Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, Privacy Alliance, and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Send Flowers To Italy Team